7 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModèle: BP761CANN | Disponible à Partenaires certifiés
The Omron 7 Series plus wireless Bluetooth Smart connected home blood pressure monitor has all the features of our 7 Series monitor and more. Now you can access your readings anywhere, anytime with our new Omron Wellness mobile and Website apps (learn more at OmronWellness.com). That way it’s easier for you to track your progress and take the right steps to manage your heart.
- Advanced Accuracy: Our most precise home blood pressure monitor ever, to help ensure consistent, precise readings.
- Multi-Color Indicator Lights: View lights at a glance to determine if your reading is in the normal (green) or Hypertension range (orange.)
- BP Level Bar: Displays how your reading compares to normal home blood pressure levels.
- Easy-Wrap Cuff: Expanded coverage cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid incorrect cuff positioning.
- ComFit Cuff: The pre-formed cuff expands to fit standard and large arms (9” to 17”) for a more comfortable reading.
Dans la boîte
Includes: main unit, ComFit Cuff (9″-17″), 4 AA batteries, instruction manual, quick start guide
Your BP761CANN Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and battery, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 5 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty.
Omron Wellness App
The Omron Wellness App
Download Free on App Store or Google Play
Omron has married their accurate technology with connectivity. With the free Omron Wellness app, users can wirelessly sync their readings to their smartphone (or other mobile device) so they can know their numbers anywhere, anytime.
- View systolic, diastolic and pulse
- Transfer data via Bluetooth on your mobile device
- Email data to family or physician from app
- App holds unlimited data
- Blood Pressure 101
GET MORE ONLINE
Users can also set up a free account at Omron’s companion website OmronWellness.com.
- Download & email blood pressure readings
- Access & chart all historical data
- Participate in health & fitness challenges
- Works with Omron wireless tracker and USB pedometer