3 Series® Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP7100CAN | Available at Authorized Partners
The OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor is designed for accuracy and stores 14 blood pressure readings for one user, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff.
Our easy-to-use OMRON 3 Series Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7100) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
With its convenient one-touch design, the 3 Series will capture your blood pressure readings, any irregular heartbeats and body movement during measurement, while it stores up to 14 readings for your review. This makes it easy for you to share vital information with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals.
Also optimizing your measurement experience is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff included with this monitor. This soft contoured cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement, so whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this cuff fits adult upper arms 9” to 17” in circumference.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (not included)
Height: 6.77″, Width: 4.6″, Depth: 4.6″
Weight: 1.45 lb.
- Advanced Accuracy Technology: Measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Memory Storage: Stores up to 14 blood pressure readings at a time for one user
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Informs you when your heart beats irregularly, which is vital information to track and share with your healthcare provider
- One-Touch Design: Allows you to remove your monitor from the box, place the cuff onto your arm, and simply press the button to start your blood pressure measurement
- Easy-to-Read Display: Provides a large digital screen to see and read your results easily
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: Is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” in circumference
Includes: Blood Pressure Monitor, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ in circumference), Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide
Your BP7100 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within two years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase, when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility, and your only remedy under the above warranty. See Instruction Manual for full warranty details.