Warranty & Inspection Services
OMRON Healthcare is committed to Customer Satisfaction.
This is our mission.
OMRON Healthcare, Inc. will continuously maintain and improve its products and services to satisfy the needs of its customers. Our aim is to strive for excellence in all our efforts. The commitment and participation of all our employees are vital to our Success.
In our total commitment to quality, the management of OMRON Healthcare, Inc. will provide the allocation of resources and training of personnel necessary to produce products and services which will satisfy our customers.
This is our Quality Standard.
OMRON Healthcare’s Quality Management System complies with requirements of FDA Quality System Regulation (QSR) and is certified as complying with the International Standards Organization Standard: ISO 13485:2003 Medical devices – Quality Management System – Requirements for regulatory purposes.
Inspection Service – United States and Canada
Before sending your unit for inspection, we recommend you read the troubleshooting section in your instruction manual. This section describes error indicators and common troubleshooting tips that may assist you in using your unit.
For troubleshooting assistance or the service address please contact Consumer Support. Our representatives are trained to provide you assistance over the phone and may be able to resolve your problem without sending the unit for inspection. For the best possible assistance please have your unit available when calling us.
Consumer Support: 1-877-216-1333
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm CT
PLEASE NOTE: Our Inspection Center does not offer walk-in inspection service.
Listed below is general information for all units requiring inspection service:
- For warranty information refer to the instruction manual provided with your unit.
- Ship the unit prepaid. Insure the package. You assume the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- Return the unit with all of the component pieces.
- For warranty service enclose the proof of purchase. The proof of purchase is your purchase receipt with the date of purchase.
- For an estimate of the cost for a unit or component no longer covered under the original warranty, request an estimate on the letter enclosed with your return.
- Enclose a letter with your return that includes the following information:
- Case Number (The Customer Service Representative will provide this number)
- First Name and Last Name
- Street Address (No P.O. Boxes)
- Zip Code
- Phone Number including the Area Code
- Model Number
A brief description of the service request or explanation of the problem you are experiencing with your unit. As applicable, please include your arm or wrist circumference size in your letter when returning a blood pressure monitor.
Customer Service Feedback
To contact Customer Service please click here.