5 Series Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP7250CAN | Available at Authorized Partners
The OMRON 5 Series Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor will measure, store and let you review 60 readings for one user, and includes a wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference).
This is a carousel with one large image and thumbnails at the bottom. Activating the thumbnail at the bottom of the large image will cause the large image to be updated.
Our easy-to-use OMRON 5 Series Wireless Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP7250CAN) is powered by the OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The 5 Series Upper Arm Monitor stores up to 60 readings for one user, but when used with the free OMRON Connect app, it can support unlimited users and stores unlimited blood pressure readings. Conveniently view your trend graphs and charts, and share as needed with your family, caregivers, or healthcare professionals. The OMRON Connect app works with select iOS and Android devices (visit OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health for a list of compatible devices). It also works with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices using the OMRON Health skill.
This monitor also features another OMRON exclusive, an enhanced Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during your measurement, but also displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to three) during your measurement. Ideally, you will want to track the average of three consecutive blood pressure readings every time you check your blood pressure and share these averages with your doctor. The OMRON Advanced Averaging feature automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes.
Included with this monitor is the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff, a soft contoured cuff designed for a more comfortable measurement. Whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, the cuff comfortably fits adult arms from 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Omron Healthcare, Inc. is under license. The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (included) and AC Adapter (not included)
Length: 5.7″ (145 mm), Width: 4.2″ (105 mm), Height: 3.4″ (85 mm)
Weight: 12 oz. (340 g)
- Advanced Accuracy Technology: measures five times more data points for consistent, precise blood pressure readings less affected by any breathing or movements during measurement
- Hypertension Indicator: displays a “HIGH” symbol if your systolic (upper) measurement reaches 130 mmHg or above, and/or if your diastolic (lower) measurement reaches 80 mmHg or above
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience: to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a list of compatible devices, visit OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices
- Advanced Averaging: automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes
- Irregular Heartbeat Symbol: alerts you to the number of irregular heartbeats (up to 3) while your blood pressure is being measured
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference
Includes: Blood Pressure Monitor, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ (22-42 cm) in circumference), 4 AA Batteries, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide
Your BP7250CAN Blood Pressure Monitor, excluding the arm cuff and batteries is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 2 years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within 1 year from the date of purchase when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and only to products purchased from an OMRON authorized seller who is subject to and follows OMRON’s quality control standards, unless otherwise prohibited by law. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility and your only remedy under the above warranty. See Instruction Manual for full warranty details.
- -Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-RML31-B) is included with the unit, and fits arms 9″ to 17″ (22-42 cm) in circumference.
- -Small D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-CS24-B) fits smaller arms 7″ to 9″ (17-22 cm) in circumference.
- -AC Adapter: Having an OMRON AC Adapter (HEM-ADPTW5) eliminates the worry of changing batteries in your OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor.