Platinum Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure MonitorModel: BP5450 | Available at Authorized Partners
The OMRON Platinum Wireless Bluetooth® Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor has a horizontally designed, dual-display monitor, stores up to 200 readings for two users (100 readings each) and TruRead technology plus a Morning Hypertension Indicator and Averaging feature; includes a wide-range D-ring cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ (22-42 cm) in circumference).
This is a carousel with one large image and thumbnails at the bottom. Activating the thumbnail at the bottom of the large image will cause the large image to be updated.
Our easy-to-use OMRON Platinum Wireless Bluetooth Upper Arm home blood pressure monitor (BP5450) is powered by OMRON Advanced Accuracy technology, which measures five times more data points for more consistent, precise readings. This OMRON-exclusive technology minimizes the impact your breathing and movements will have on your blood pressure reading results, helping to reduce measurement inconsistencies and errors.
The OMRON Platinum monitor features a horizontally designed, dual LCD monitor that fits a side-by-side comparison display, so you can immediately compare your current reading to your last reading, providing you easy access to your measurement data. The large, black, backlit side-by-side comparison display makes your readings easier to see.
This premium blood pressure monitor stores 200 blood pressure readings for two users (100 per user). Sync via Bluetooth to the free OMRON Connect app for unlimited memory, graphs and trend tracking, as well as unlimited users. The OMRON Connect app works with select iOS and Android devices (visit OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health/connected-device-compatibility for compatibility), as well as with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices using the OMRON Health Skill.
Ideally, you will want to track the average of three consecutive blood pressure readings every time you check your blood pressure and share these averages with your physician. Along with Advanced Averaging, which automatically displays the average of up to the last three readings taken within the last 10 minutes, this premium blood pressure monitor also contains the OMRON-exclusive TruRead technology which, when turned on, automatically takes three consecutive readings at intervals you can customize for every measurement, and displays the average.
For some people, their blood pressure may be too high in the morning, often called, “morning high blood pressure” or “morning hypertension.” The unique Morning Hypertension Indicator and Averaging feature in this monitor will calculate your daily morning average blood pressure, and will alert you with a “HIGH” symbol on the display if your morning weekly average systolic blood pressure measures 130 mmHg or above, and/or your diastolic blood pressure is 80 mmHg or above.
This monitor also features another OMRON-exclusive, an Irregular Heartbeat Symbol that not only alerts you if an irregular heartbeat was detected during your measurement, but also displays the number of irregular heartbeats detected (up to three) during your measurement. It also features a Hypertension Indicator that will notify you with a “HIGH” symbol on the display if your systolic (upper) measurement is 130 mmHg or above and/or your diastolic (lower) measurement is 80 mmHg or above.
To optimize your measurement experience, you’ll receive the OMRON wide-range D-ring cuff with this monitor. Whether you have a standard- or large-sized arm, this contoured soft cuff comfortably fits adult arms ranging from 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference. This unit includes 4 AA batteries and an AC Adapter so your monitor is ready to use whenever you are.
NOTE: Unit operates on 4 AA batteries (included) and AC Adapter (included)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Omron Healthcare, Inc. is under license. The iOS is a trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. The Android is a registered trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Length: 4.1″ (105 mm), Width: 7.5″ (191 mm), Height: 3.1″ (79 mm)
Weight: 16.6 oz (470 g)
- Dual LCD Display; Two-User, 200-Reading Storage shows your last reading right next to your current reading for a convenient and immediate comparison and accommodates two users, storing up to 200 readings (100 readings per user) on one device; also includes AC Adapter
- Morning Hypertension Indicator and Averaging calculates your daily morning average blood pressure and alerts you with a “HIGH” symbol on the display if your systolic blood pressure measures 130 mmHg or above, and/or your diastolic blood pressure measures 80 mmHg or above
- Wireless Bluetooth Convenience to sync to the OMRON Connect app on your iOS® or Android® devices (for a list of compatible devices, OmronHealthcare.ca/service-and-support/connected-health/connected-device-compatibility) and the OMRON Health skill for Amazon® Alexa®-enabled devices Backlit LCD Display
- Backlit LCD Display features high-contrast, black backlit screen with extra-large numbers for easy-to-read blood pressure results
- TruRead Technology allows you to automatically take 3 consecutive readings at intervals you can customize (15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds, or the optimal 2-minute rest period between readings) and then displays the average
- Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff is designed for a more comfortable measurement; fits arms 9” to 17” (22-42 cm) in circumference
Includes: Blood Pressure Monitor, 4 AA Batteries, AC Adapter, Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff (fits arms 9″ to 17″ (22-42 cm) in circumference), Storage Case, Instruction Manual, Quick Start Guide
Your OMRON Platinum Wireless Upper Arm blood pressure monitor (BP5450), excluding the arm cuff and batteries, is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within six years from the date of purchase, when used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The arm cuff is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship appearing within one year from the date of purchase, when the monitor is used in accordance with the instructions provided with the monitor. The above warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser, and only to products purchased from an OMRON authorized seller who is subject to and follows OMRON’s quality control standards, unless otherwise prohibited by law. We will, at our option, replace without charge any monitor or arm cuff covered by the above warranty. Replacement is our only responsibility, and your only remedy under the above warranty. See Instruction Manual for full warranty details.
- -Wide-Range D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-RML31-B) isincluded with the unit, and fits arms 9″ to 17″ (22-42 cm) in circumference.
- -Small D-Ring Cuff: This durable, D-ring contoured cuff (HEM-CS24-B) fits smaller arms 7″ to 9″ (17 – 22 cm) in circumference.
- -AC Adapter: Having an OMRON AC Adapter (HEM-ADPTW5) eliminates the worry of changing batteries in your OMRON Blood Pressure Monitor.