Updated April 2015
- Terms and Conditions are Subject to Change Omron reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any updated Terms and Conditions shall be posted on the website in the same location as these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check for any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Any usage of the website by you after such posting constitutes an understanding of the updated Terms and Conditions and an explicit acceptance thereof.
- No Obligation to Continue or Maintain Services Omron is entitled to modify or discontinue any of the services, offerings, features and information provided by or through its website at any time and without notice to you, even in instances where such changes prevent you from using or accessing information previously generated, saved or submitted by you through the website.
- Intellectual Property Rights All website content and all intellectual property rights therein are the exclusive property of Omron or other identified rights holder. By way of example and not limitation, the term “content” includes all information, pictures, logos, artwork, computer code and other elements of the website, which content includes copyrighted materials, trademarks and other protected property.Your usage of the website does not grant you any rights in or to the content. However, Omron grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the website for your individual, non-commercial purposes, with that grant conditioned on your strict compliance with these Terms and Conditions. Except for the limited privileges granted herein, or otherwise permitted by applicable law, no part of the website and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without express prior written consent by Omron. Any information in whatever form submitted by you through this website shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Omron shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, you hereby acknowledge that you have all necessary rights and permissions regarding any submission of information made by you through the website and that you hold harmless and indemnify Omron for any injury or damages arising from your submission of content that infringes the rights of another party. CONSEQUENTLY, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE TO SUBMIT OR POST ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU DEEM CONFIDENTIAL OR IN WHICH YOU CLAIM OWNERSHIP RIGHTS. YOU HEREBY GRANT AND CONVEY TO OMRON AN UNRESTRICTED WORLDWIDE AND FREE LICENSE TO USE ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING MARKETING AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL USES.
- Prohibited Uses You may not use the website or any content for any unlawful purpose or for any purpose prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit or aid the performance of any unlawful activity. By way of further example and not limitation, you may not use the website or any of its content for: any activity that does or has the potential to infringe upon the properties and/or legal rights (including privacy rights) of others; any activity that defames, disgraces, slanders, libels and/or threatens others and/or Omron; any activity that does or has the potential to disturb public order; uploading programs and/or files that contain viruses and/or corrupted files that may damage the operation of the website or any computers; any activity that violates laws and/or legally binding regulations; or making false statements and/or notifications, including registration of e-mail addresses belonging to other parties. You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the website, deep-link to any feature or content on the website, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the website. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Omron will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Representations The website, including all content, is provided on an “as-is” basis and Omron does not warrant or represent that the website and its content is free of errors or defects. All information included in the website is subject to change at any time and Omron is not liable for any damages based on or resulting from the modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the website.Although Omron attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the website, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the website and content thereon. It is possible that the website could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the website by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Omron so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the website may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Omron shall have no responsibility or liability for information or content posted to the website from any non-Omron affiliated third party. CONSEQUENTLY, OMRON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USAGE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. OMRON FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. NOR DOES OMRON ENSURE THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION DOWNLOADED BY YOU FROM THE WEBSITE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATION. Medical Advice Disclaimer. The content of the website, including without limitation, text, copy, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics and other visuals, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or recommendations of any kind. You should always seek the advice of your qualified heath care professionals with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your individual needs and any medical conditions. Omron does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be included on the website. Reliance on any information appearing on the website, whether provided by Omron, its content providers, its clients, visitors to the website or others, is solely at your own risk.
- Limitations on Liability and Further Indemnifications EXCEPT WHERE PROMRONBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL OMRON BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. ALL SUCH LIMITATIONS APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER OMRON IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).In addition to the indemnifications set forth in Item 4 of these Terms and Conditions regarding any submissions of information made by you through the website, you further agree to indemnify and hold Omron harmless from any claims made against Omron by any third party arising from your use of the website. Your indemnification extends to all damages, settlement costs and expenses, including attorney fees, and inures to the benefit of the officers, directors, employees, and agents of Omron, and its successors in interest.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions and any use of the website are governed by and determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois. All controversies and disputes arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions or the website shall be submitted to and resolved by trial at the state and federal courts for Cook County, Illinois.
- External Links and External Content The website may include links to third-party websites and/or third-party content. These sites and their content are not owned or controlled by Omron. You acknowledge and agree that Omron is not responsible for and does not endorse any advertising, products or information available from such third parties. Omron reserves the right to remove any third-party link at any time if it is deemed inappropriate, even if approval for the link was previously given.For permission to link your website to this Website, please send us a request via the online contact form provided in the website. However, you may not use the “Omron” brand mark (logo) on your website, even for direct linking to this website. The website may also include links to other websites controlled by affiliated companies doing business under the “Omron” name. This website provides such links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such sites and their content.
- Product Sales and Warranties Any product offerings provided by the website, including all advertised prices, promotions, are applicable to US customers only and are subject to change. All products sold by Omron are subject to limited warranties as stated in the instruction manuals or other literature accompanying the products. These limited warranties are extended solely to end users of the products. Any sales to other persons, such as resellers, distributors or others, shall be “as-is” and subject to “no warranty”. To obtain warranty services, end-users should contact Omron using the support contact information provided on the website or included in the applicable product literature.In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.